Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I love the Taylors!

I am so thankful that I married into such a great family. The Taylors are so fun to be with! I love that Nigel likes to cook his own meals, and always makes shrimp cocktails for holidays. I love that Pam is always happy, makes yummy dinners, and always sends us cute packages! I love that they raised the most amazing son ever, Matt is such a good husband! I love that Jamie is always up for fun, and loves the same girlie stuff that I do! I love that Ryan is such a ladies man! I love that Joel eats everything with his hands, loves my Bewsey style French toast, and shares the same love of eggs and toast that I do. I love that Michele loves animals, and enjoys trashy celebrity magazines just like me. They are the best! Love you guys!

New Years 2007 in Oceanside
Matt had this photo in his wallet when we met and I thought it was so cute that he had it in his wallet-right in the front too. What a cute family!
Family Renion last year. This extended family is so fun! I love them all!
Crusin...

No comments: