Yup, she is the size of a head of Cauliflower. 13 weeks till go time!
91 days to go is all
91 days to go,
Mama's gettin fat,
My dad's name is Matt,
90 days to go is all!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Hello Cauliflower
Posted by
Ani
at
5:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Seriously Ani...you crack me up with all the food comparisons. There's no way she can be that big 'cause your stomach isn't even that big. You still look hot in all your pictures.
13 weeks!? Yeah that is amazing! I can't wait to see her!
I just love you! I miss you so much and I cant believe you have a little baby in your tummy. I think when I come home for a visit Im going to call you and I want to see you! I miss you :(
perfect timing with katie's beck, they can be buds.
your pregnancy is going by too fast. I can't believe show time is in 2 months! I like cauliflower.
are you alive? it's unlike you to go a whole WEEK without a post!! Just making sure all is well!
Post a Comment