Friday, February 15, 2008

Our little girl

Here are some pictures of our little bun in the oven. Isn't she cute?! We think so.

4-D shot from last week.
Her cute little foot! 5 toes and everything!
Profile from Dec 31.


We love her!

8 comments:

Katie said...

She looks just like what Lucy looked like at that age!

g.lock said...

how exciting! congrats.

Chris and Debbie said...

She already looks adorable! How exciting! It looks like you've been having so much fun! Keep enjoying the wonderful weather in sunny California! :o)

Breanne King said...

Oh congrats! I love her too! If we weren't mormon and godparents were normal, I'd beg to be her Godmother. We were gonna come down this weekend but Eddie and I got incredibly sick. Its been ugly around here. But I wish I could come!

p.s. Do you remember the phantom farter?

Anonymous said...

Wow! That 4D picture is amazing! She looks so cute!!

maryam said...

We had that same ultrasound done when I was pregnant with Layla! When she was born, there was no surprise as to what she was going to look like. She looked EXACTLY the same as her ultrasound pics.... CRAZY! I'll have to show you. Your little girl is delicious.

Sherri said...

Hey! It's your mom...you are very funny! I especially loved the Easter craft idea and am very depressed that I didn't see it BEFORE Easter. It saddens me that each place setting could have had their own tampon Easter bunny. It would have added a special touch. Next year. I'll archive that one. Love you, Mom

Sherri said...

Hey! It's your mom...you are very funny! I especially loved the Easter craft idea and am very depressed that I didn't see it BEFORE Easter. It saddens me that each place setting could have had their own tampon Easter bunny. It would have added a special touch. Next year. I'll archive that one. Love you, Mom