(You might have to click on it to make it larger enough to read.)
HA! Life sure has changed in 50 short years! The only "good wife" thing I can check off my list, is that I'm happy to see him. Maybe tonight I'll put a ribbon in my hair...
yeah, I'm a bad wife I guess...
That is so funny. I am always happy when my husband comes home. I agree with that one, but the delicious dinner one does not happen very often.
Hi Ani- This is hilarious!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
HA! Life sure has changed in 50 short years! The only "good wife" thing I can check off my list, is that I'm happy to see him. Maybe tonight I'll put a ribbon in my hair...
yeah, I'm a bad wife I guess...
That is so funny. I am always happy when my husband comes home. I agree with that one, but the delicious dinner one does not happen very often.
Hi Ani- This is hilarious!
Post a Comment