Baby K is almost 24 weeks and the length of an ear of corn! After all the yummy treats we ate yesterday, I think this is a good representation of our little ear of corn!
baby k! pray tell, what name do you have in mind! or are you not announcing? i proposed to kevin last night, that WE find out but not tell other people the gender of the baby this next pregnancy, but he wasn't too crazy about the idea. i thought it might keep things exciting, but he thinks he'd let it slip.
I love checking your blog ani! I hope that's ok. I love all your comments about your sweet growing baby! Hope you're feeling great and hope to see you soon!
3 comments:
do you have a name picked out??? I miss feeling the baby move inside of me...the only thing I miss about being pregnant. Hope you are doing well!
baby k! pray tell, what name do you have in mind! or are you not announcing? i proposed to kevin last night, that WE find out but not tell other people the gender of the baby this next pregnancy, but he wasn't too crazy about the idea. i thought it might keep things exciting, but he thinks he'd let it slip.
I love checking your blog ani! I hope that's ok. I love all your comments about your sweet growing baby! Hope you're feeling great and hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment