February is the month to celebrate those you love...sooo...each day till V-day, I am going to post about a person in my life that I love. I am a little behind so here is a catch up...
1. My Nana
She is the cutest thing ever. She always has really stylish clothes on, and her outfits are always color coordinated. Her shirt always matches her earing and shoes!
She is such a good cook! I love her Biscuits and Gravy for breakfast!
She is always ready to help out when she is needed! I love you Naners! (Nana and Mops)
2. Mops
She is such a good grandma! Whenever I stop by it seems like there are always cookies fresh out of the oven!
She loves her family and always has great parties at her house!
Whenever I call her she can tell just by a "hi" which grandchild is calling!
3. Papa
He is always telling really corny jokes (which he thinks are just hilarious)
He tells really great stories and can tell you some REALLY random facts about pretty much anything
He makes some mean ribs and bean soup!
4. Addison
She is the world's cutest niece.
She ALWAYS has the best outfits on.
She has the best smile and melts my heart every time she smiles!
She is totally obsessed with my Dad and is constantly talking about "Papa!"
5. Jake
Jacob is always soo happy. Whenever he sees me he always runs and give me a hug.
He talks really cute, and has a tiny voice.
He loves ranch dressing more than anything. He also loves worms a lot too!
He is a really good big brother to Addison!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Posted by
Ani
at
5:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment