Thursday, May 21, 2009

*still going private!...it just takes a chunk of time that I do not have right now!

12 comments:

nicole said...

nicole.nicci@gmail.com

i can't remember if i left a comment on the last post, or if i just thought about it.

i need to hear the stories ...

Katie Briggs said...

I don't think I ever included my email but I'd love to be able to continue reading your blog!

marykchristensen@gmail.com

(this is Katie Christensen!)

Justin and Kitara said...

I would love to keep reading!

jvkitkat@yahoo.com

Megan said...

i have been thinking about going private too. eventually i definitely need to. i would love to be invited to keep reading! meganelton@gmail.com

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

skhoff@gmail.com

good job on going private. i think i am headed back that way!

Chris and Debbie said...

Your blog is my favorite to read! I would love to keep reading! I think we were supposed to leave our e-mail address: deblong@gmail.com.

dani said...

hi ani! my email is
danieggman@gmail.com
thanks!
Dani

Zach and Katie Hillstead said...

hey! i want to be added too! i love to see pictures of your cute little kate...she needs to marry andrew one day. haha. ok my email is katie.hillstead@gmail.com

Shawna S said...

Hi Ani -
I found your blog through the Larks; I went to school with Katie. I would love to be able to keep reading about your adorable family.
Shawna Schaffner
shawnadraper@hotmail.com

Bowthorpe Family said...

love to keep updated on your cute family sassyfly21@yahoo.com

Cher said...

I think when you go private you'll have to put in the e-mail we use for blogging which is my hubs: father_bosco@hotmail.com. Thanks! LOVES!

D.NIX said...

juliaricks27@msn.com

Julia Nixon