I am so glad you were born 29 years ago. I love you more and more every day! You are the best husband to me, and such an amazing dad to our Kate. Thank you for everything you do for us, which is MUCHO. I hope you have a great day!
Love,
Me
ps. (We are going to Palm Springs (ALONE!) this weekend. I may or may not be counting down the hours until we leave!)
Friday, May 8, 2009
Dear Matt,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Happy Birthday Matt!
i love all these little posts. can't believe how big kate is getting...and you look soooo pretty in that one picture of you and kate. just love ani. happy birthday matt! you've got the prettiest girls in the world!
p.s. i think kate is starting to look more like matt.
Happy Birthday, Matt!
29! He's getting old! :) Go get your tan on for me too while your there! Love you tons!
Post a Comment