Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Girl



Dear Kate,
The past 365 days with you by my side have been the best I could have asked for. They were filled with wonder, hope, excitement, fear, learning, worry, pain, joy, awe, fun and mostly just pure love. Everyday with you is something new. I still look forward to getting you up in the morning and seeing those dark sparkly eyes looking at me and crinkling into a smile. We have so many hopes and dreams for you, and we are trying our best to teach you early to be a good girl.
I love being your Mama. More than anything. It is the best job anyone could have. I am glad I get to be your mother for eternity.
Happy Birthday Kate Bug. Can't wait for another exiting year with you as my sidekick.
I love you sweet baby,
Love,
Mama

12 comments:

Sandi said...

Happy Birthday Baby Kate!

Sandi said...

Can I add one more thing? I have loved following you on this journey through the last year. You are a fabulous mommy and I just adore you! Thank you so much for letting me be part of your life. :) I may be pmsing. since I just sat here and cried that your baby is one. Mercy!

Danica Osborn said...

that second picture is to die for!!! ahppy birthday baby kate! we've all loved getting to be a part of your journey as a mom and seeing this little baby grow up into a (gulp) toddler. here's to many more posts about your sweet bug!

queenieweenie said...

You both are lucky to have each other!

ellen said...

Happy Birthday! I love the photos. I'm going to find me a big balloon for my birthday!

Lemme said...

I love your little bug!! Those pictures are the best!! Happy Birthday Kate!!

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest! Ani good job on the pics! Youre awesome!

Megan said...

hey ani! its megan elton. your blog is so so so cute! i love seeing all the pictures of you and kate. she is so adorable! her and eli should be buds. i also just got the email from baby center saying eli is one ... its a very strange feeling! e's bday is on the 21st... and im hoping i dont cry : )

sam and kyrsten said...

happy birthday kate! your pictures are adorable

Deanna said...

Happy Birthday Kate! Wish we could celebrate with you guys this weekend.

KEH said...

She is the YUMMIEST. baby. ever.

Chris and Debbie said...

Hope she had a wonderful FIRST Birthday! Wish we could've been there! How fun! She's so cute and I love the pics! I hope I'm as good as a mom as you Ani!