This is me exactly a year ago. I had no idea what the next 20 hours had in store for me...
i love your blog everything is so cute! oh man i bet you had no idea. but your little kate is so adorable! im super excited to get to learn a little more about you and your cute family too! have a safe flight home!
You were so small! I hope I look that good when I am going in to labor...
hahah. that first picture is so classic. i love it. look how far you've come! i love you. i really am calling you this week, i promise.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
i love your blog everything is so cute! oh man i bet you had no idea. but your little kate is so adorable! im super excited to get to learn a little more about you and your cute family too! have a safe flight home!
You were so small! I hope I look that good when I am going in to labor...
hahah. that first picture is so classic. i love it. look how far you've come! i love you. i really am calling you this week, i promise.
Post a Comment