Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Kate's First Birthday Party-Decorations

Here are the first glimpses of Kate's first birthday party.




(Kate's throne/highchair)
(photo booth)
(Vintage party hats)
(Used my mom's, grandmother's, and great grandmother's linens, etc. (from both sides) for the tables)




(My favorite decoration-cupcake liner garland)


Stay tuned for the "food" (I'll give you some YUMMY recipes) and "the guests".

18 comments:

abbie said...

ok SERIOUSLY where did you get those cupcake liners?? those are the cutest things ever! i'm planning a bday bash for my little one and those might have to be in the mix.

yes, we occasionally catch handy manny as well. trabajamos juntos! lol.

Danica Osborn said...

sooooo cute! you've been hard at work! hope you had help! can't wait to see the star of the show with this back drop.

queenieweenie said...

So cute and so much fun...there's nothing like a 1st birthday!

Where DID you get those cupcake liners?

Diana said...

You are so clever with that cupcake-liner garland! I never would've thought of that. What a fun party...I'm sure Kate had a blast!

Ms. Green Eyes said...

Do you want to do my baby's 1st birthday party for me? Wow!

Deanna said...

Wow, great job! Everything looked so cute. You will have to give me some pointers for Sydney's b-day party.

Bowthorpe Family said...

yeah where did you find the cupcake liners you must have been collecting them forever. cutest party decor ever. cant wait to see what you made for food to go with that cute whimsical circus party

Anonymous said...

looks like a mini wedding reception! Good job! I want to see more pictures of the birthday girl and her cute mom.

TLC said...

I hope you dont mind me commenting.
I LOVE the cupcake liner idea! Everything looks outstanding and very detailed. I'm all about details :)

I'm sure your cutie Kate had a fabulous time.

sam and kyrsten said...

look at how cute the party was. you did amazing all of the decorations are adorable!

Megan said...

where did you get all the cupcake liners? those are so cute! everything looks amazing. you should totally be a party planner : )

Gimme Guide said...

Love all of the decorations! Such a cute birthday party for a cute little girl!

J & J said...

dang you guys went all out! nothing but the best for little kate bug! good job ani.

Andrea said...

I want detailed explanations of how you created this masterpiece.

Cher said...

Ani! You are amazing! I am completely amazed at you're decor! You are a creative mastermind! I agree with the others when I say you need to let us in our your secret! The garland, the vintage, the colors, LOVE it ALL!

D.NIX said...

YOu are so creative! I love the decorations

Amber said...

Want to come and do my kids parties? That garland was adorable! I cant believe she is 1. I remember you meeting us at the beach last year. She was so tiny.

Steve and Katie Hoffman said...

so cute! and ditto to what everyone said about the cupcake liners!