We decided it was high time we tried to get away for a night with out the little girl. I will admit, I teared up a little as we drove away and Matt said, "She is a big girl, she will be ok!" And I said, "She is just a tiny baby" and then started to cry and asked him if we could go back for her. He reassured me she would be fine for a night with out me. So, off we went. IT WAS SO FUN AND MUCH NEEDED.
Mother's Day and this guys birthday called for a celebration...
100 degreesThis cute face in my face all day (and night!)
CPK
And this pretty view from our room
All made for the perfect weekend. However, I was itchin' to get home to see my "tiny" baby!
ps. we were there exactly a year ago before and I looked like this: (Mother's Day 2008, 1 week before Kate was born)
Let me tell you, it is WAY easier getting in and out of the pool being 50 pounds lighter. And, I didn't have people looking at me with a really sympathetic look on their face.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Palm Desert
Posted by
Ani
at
9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Glad to hear someone else gained 50 lbs while pregnant. The last time I looked on the scale while pregnant I had gained 48. Pretty sure I hit the 50 mark and pretty sure i never want to do that again!
That's awesome that you and Matt took a nice little vacation together. I'm sure it was a blast and nice to not be nine months pregnant! I love the pics! Happy Belated Birthday to Matt and Happy Mother's Day to you!!!!
Post a Comment