Thursday, June 19, 2008

One month old!

I can't believe it has already been one month! It is so much fun watching her change, but at the same time I want her to stay tiny!


Plum tuckered! After reading lots of books, she fell alseep! I love when her little binky hangs halfway out of her mouth! Babies, babies everywhere!

Getting ready to go to the beach!
Could life get any better?! The beach and my baby..love it!
I love my little family.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the blanket. She is darling. I wish I could meet her.

queenieweenie said...

The hand thing in the first pic is one of my favorite things babies do! It is so sweet. What a beautiful picture.

Tim and Jennifer said...

She is so pretty. I can't believe you are out at the beach with her already. I had to stay inside for 2 months due to snowy Utah! Blah!

Brittny said...

kate is beautiful! i love your lil family!...thanks for the lil note. oh and lets not talk about the employee of the month:) haha we have been out of town for 2 of the 4 weeks so i don't think it will happen:) but if there's a will there's a way! wish me luck! if only i had some mav's yogurt i would be good to go:)!!! i miss those late night runs!

Chris and Debbie said...

Kate is sooo cute! I love the pictures of her and can't wait to meet her! The one of her and Carter is adorable too! How fun that you get to go to the beach with your beautiful baby and wonderful husband! That would be my dream!