On Saturday Bree come down to visit! I had not seen her for over a year! TOO LONG! In high school we were connected at the hip. I love her. We hit up our old stompin' grounds and had lunch at Fisherman's.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Looks like a fun weekend! It's so nice to see old friends again! I spent my weekend with high school friends also. I love the pictures of Kate, especially the one where she's smiling so big! And I liked your comment about her dreaming about you. :o)
Ani she is so beautiful and that cradle is so unbelievably gorgeous! That is such an amazing keepsake! Love you!
Hey chicka, gracias for the shaving tips. I don't know why I feel the need to type in spanish...it seems like the primary language here. Here is Port Hueneme. About 15 min north of Malibu. It's nice but it's been hazy the past few days. I have a venus but I'll have to try the quatro (haha it's a spanish name).
PS...YOU HAVE THE CUTEST BABY GIRL!!
Oh she is so beautiful!!
Post a Comment