i have been reading it for a month. everyone says you have to get to the middle and then you can't put it down. i don't know if i will ever make it to the middle????
It took me forever to get into, and then all of a sudden it was all I thought about. It's a great book, and definitely worth it once you get past that huge chunk. Keep it up, you'll be glad!
It took me 200 pages to get kind of into it, and 400 to get really into it. Sounds kind of discouraging but when I was done I kept thinking, "That was a really good book."
i read it, the beginning is hard to get into because it is such a weird idea, but when i kept reading it got a lot better. not as good as the vampire series, but worth the easy summer read i think. let me know what you think after your done!
All the reviews I read before I started it said "chapters 1-10 were pointless" which they are... but you have to get a background in order to understand it. I LOVED it... so keep going!
yeah in the beginning i was like...i don't even understand this. i had to re-read it. BUT, seriously keep reading. i couldn't put it down once i got into it. love you ani!
9 comments:
i have been reading it for a month. everyone says you have to get to the middle and then you can't put it down. i don't know if i will ever make it to the middle????
It took me forever to get into, and then all of a sudden it was all I thought about. It's a great book, and definitely worth it once you get past that huge chunk. Keep it up, you'll be glad!
It took me 200 pages to get kind of into it, and 400 to get really into it. Sounds kind of discouraging but when I was done I kept thinking, "That was a really good book."
Keep chugging along!
I loved it. Definitely at a different pace than her books for teenagers, but I REALLY liked it! Once I started I couldn't put it down.
i read it, the beginning is hard to get into because it is such a weird idea, but when i kept reading it got a lot better. not as good as the vampire series, but worth the easy summer read i think. let me know what you think after your done!
All the reviews I read before I started it said "chapters 1-10 were pointless" which they are... but you have to get a background in order to understand it. I LOVED it... so keep going!
yeah in the beginning i was like...i don't even understand this. i had to re-read it. BUT, seriously keep reading. i couldn't put it down once i got into it. love you ani!
I haven't read it but Jenna said it was pretty good. I miss you!
ok me too! i am page on page 200 and I am still struggling but everybody says it get better and i hope it does soon!
Post a Comment