so precious. don't you love your husband even more as you see them being a dad!?
ani, i just got teary-eyed looking at this picture. i am so happy that you are living a picture-perfect life. you deserve every bit of it. AND i'm so JEALOUS that carly got to see you! i want to come see you. love you.
What a beautiful baby! I can't believe Kate sleeps through the night...count your lucky stars!!
I LOVE all of the pictures! You look great and that little Kate is beautiful!
How could you not???
Post a Comment
5 comments:
so precious. don't you love your husband even more as you see them being a dad!?
ani, i just got teary-eyed looking at this picture. i am so happy that you are living a picture-perfect life. you deserve every bit of it. AND i'm so JEALOUS that carly got to see you! i want to come see you. love you.
What a beautiful baby! I can't believe Kate sleeps through the night...count your lucky stars!!
I LOVE all of the pictures! You look great and that little Kate is beautiful!
How could you not???
Post a Comment