The Taylors had their annual family reunion in Palm Desert this year. We were able to go out on Thursday night to catch the tail end of it! It was nice and hot, just how we like it! It was a little more enjoyable this time around. (We were there the week before we had Kate and I was enormous! ) It was a little to hot for Kate, so Matt hung out with her in the room and let me lay out and swim all afternoon!
Most of the Taylors/Tuttles met Kate for the first time! She was in heaven being held the entire time! She was held and cuddled for countless hours from her grandma Pam, and Aunt Jamie and Michele. Joel and Nige met her for the first time, and her Uncle Ryan found out that she loves his head massages...(I think he is the front runner at the moment for Favorite Uncle)
7 weeks ago...
First outlet experience for Kate. She loved it. AKA-she slept the whole time.
(She is wearing a cute dress from the Jessops! Thanks Maryam!)Nigel (Matt's Dad) met Kate for the first time! He is still in denial that he is a grandpa, but I think he secretly likes it.
Few from the villa
THEN...
We rushed home Saturday morning for my cousin Deanna's baby shower!
10 weeks to go and lookin' good!If you can't find Kate, Steph is sure to have her!
She got some good loot for her baby girl!
THEN...
it was off to get ready for Kate's blessing and brunch.
Phew. I am tired.
It is 6pm, and I am not showered and still in my PJs and I am not ashamed.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Busy weekend!
Posted by
Ani
at
5:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
palm springs is the best! bet it was a little hot there though.
Sounds like a wonderful weekend! How fun that the rest of the family got to meet her! Matt is sooo sweet for staying inside with Kate while you got to lay out and swim! What a nice husband you have!
What a fun trip, but it sounds like it was exhausting. Your baby is so cute. The blessing picture of the three of you was very sweet. The dress was so beautiful. What a special day.
Post a Comment