Sunday, January 27, 2008

President Hinckley

Our dear President Hinckley passed away today. I am so sad, and will miss him, but I so happy at the same time that he gets to be with his sweetheart again. He left such a great legacy. I feel so lucky to have attended our Stake Conference where he spoke via satellite just two weeks ago. I was doing a little reading about him today and hadn't realized that he has dedicated and redicated over 92 temples in his life time. He has done so many great things in his lifetime, and I am so grateful for the thing I have learned from him.

2 comments:

queenieweenie said...

What a beautiful post. He was a wonderful man who has left a wonderful legacy. He will be missed.

Val said...

I wasn't crying over the loss of President Hinckley because I was so happy to think about him with his sweetheart again, and then I saw a beautifully made slideshow of pictures from his life and I lost it! I'm going to miss him!