Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Bump

Here it is ladies. She must be growing like a weed in there! She seems to think it is party time as well...she gets more and more rowdy everyday. I think she is going to be a mama's girl because she loves chocolate. Every time I eat it, she goes crazy. Good girl!


5 comments:

Ash and Christian said...

Shut up! You are the cutest. That's how I feel right now and I'm only 11 weeks. I guess that's what happens when it's #2.

Can't wait for your little girl to come... you're going to have the best time. You are darling.

Zach and Katie Hillstead said...

you are so cute!!!!

queenieweenie said...

Ani...I love it! Keep posting those adorable baby bumps. You are one hot mama!

Breanne King said...

ANI no way...I love it...you're so cute!!!!!!

tracy said...

I saw you at Stake Conference and your belly is so cute. Can't wait to see that adorable girl.