Let's be honest. We all blog stalk to a certain extent. Has this happened to you...
You are out in public, like say that mall, beach, church, or a restaurant, and you see someone in REAL LIFE that you blog stalk. My first reaction it so say, "Hey Gertrude, how did Ralph like the stripped tie you got him for his birthday" Or.." I am glad you and your kids are feeling better from the stomach flu you had this weekend"... And then right as the hand is about to wave and the words start to come out, I realize I don't REALLY know them.
Has this happened to you? And what do you do?! Introduce yourself? Cuz that seems a little creepy. But I guess blog stalking is too!
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Blog Stalking
Posted by
Ani
at
6:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Oh my gosh! This has totally happened to me. This past summer I found the blog of my friend Jamie who lived on my floor freshman year. She has been married for about a year now, and her husband's name is Rod. The first day of school I am walking in the Wilk, and guess who I see... ROD! I am about to go up to him and say, hey Rod, congrats on the baby. As I am walking up to him I realize, Rod has no idea who I am, and yet I know every detail of his life. It is definitely embarrassing, and not to worry you are not the only one!
LOL!!! I thought that I was the only nut that's happened to! That happened to me at the BYU bookstore and I was so close to approaching her and telling her I've seen her blog, but then I thought, "no that's just a bit too crazy" so I didn't. Anyway, yes, you're not the only one. So glad you're posting reglarly again. I'll be back in Chicago tomorrow night, so soon I'll be up and running again with tons of pics.
Blog stalking? What's that?
I hope I'm not creeping you out...but I love checking out your blog :o) !! Ha Ha!
Haha I'm totally a blog stalker too. I shoudln't admit to it, but I'm on the computer all day at work, so its just too easy to browse others' blogs when i have down time. I love your blog by the way. Sorry I didn't tell you about mine. We need to get together and all hang out, it would be fun!
Post a Comment