Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Blast!


Look what came in the mail, AGAIN. The first time I got the dreaded Jury Summons in the mail was the summer we got married, they wanted me to be a juror the day of our wedding! So...I extended. Next time I got it I was student teaching, so...I extended. Hmm...what to do this time???


By June 2008, I will be a mama, and be providing care for a child...opps. I guess I can never do it again. Too bad, because it sounds like so much fun.

If you get this beauty in the mail, and need a way out, click here for some ideas.

2 comments:

Breanne King said...

yeah I bet one of the suggestions isn't "get kicked in the head by a horse" because that excuse works forever

Kim said...

Jury Duty Sucks! I too have been summoned twice and both times I had a great excuse to get out of it. It actually is difficult not to get out of it! There are like a million reasons why you wouldn't have to do it! So that's a plus! :) You look great!
ps. we played the paper bag game in YW last week and it was a blast! :)