Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year's Eve

We went to a party at my parent's house to celebrate. Of course my mom made a million yummy things to eat, it was great. We played my favorite new game of course, and I definitely brought special pants to change into just for the game. I got about 4 inches lower wear stretchy pants rather than my jeans! I knew I could do better!

My sister-in-law Megan attempting splits in designer jeans...
My mama
Gonzo Wonzo trying the "sneak up" approach...
Me and my stretchy pants...
Me and my honey smoochin' at midnight. Love him!


My brother disappeared for a minute to his car and came back in time for his turn. He stoop up and pulled down his pants! What?! He had put on his cycle shorts (I don't know what they are called). Too funny. He got pretty low with those things. Must watch this...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so funny! That game is one of my family's classics!! We played it on Christmas eve- some families read the nativity, we play "the bag game" ;)

Anonymous said...

You will have to tell me about this game...it looks so fun. I'm glad you had a great Christmas.