Thursday, January 24, 2008

I love days like this...

Our sink was broken, Juan came to fix it, so I got out of the house. Went to the bank, deposited some Bday money, and went the pier to read (in the car of course, sooo cold today). On the way home, I decided to stop at the Aloha Coffee Hut, where they have never heard of a vanilla and caramel steamer before, so they only charge 1.50 for a big yummy cup of that goodness. THEN, (this is the best part) I wondered over next door to a cute shop I had seen some to-die-for shoes last week. I wanted them desperately for my bday. Bday came and went, and no shoes. I have been dreaming of them. So I just went in to give them some attention when the store owner decided to make my week. "Hi, just so you know, all of our shoes are 50% off today". Whatt?!?! I was already holding the beauties in my hand and I just lifted them up and said, "Even these?!" in a quiet hopeful and doubtful voice at the same time. "Yes, those too!" I love you new shoes.

2 comments:

maryam said...

I need to see a picture of your beauties!

Danielle said...

Where is the picture?