Wednesday, January 23, 2008

23 and Prego sounds better than 22 and Prego.

Thanks to friends and family, Monday was a happy day!
Danielle, my sis, and her entourage, took me to a yummy breakfast at the Spectrum. We shopped around a little and tried to stay warm!


Later in the day, my parents took me to my favorite place for lunch, Nordstrom Cafe! Yummy! Matt was going to take me to CPK and to see 27 dresses, but I was a little stuffed from a day of feasting. So, we ended up going back to the Spectrum, and I showed him some cute stuff I found for the babies room. You know you are growing up when you buy stuff for someone else on your birthday. It was the best!
Then we went to my parents house and had cake and ice cream. My cute grandma made this cake for me, and sent it home with my mom (she lives in N. California). It was SOOO good.
And this might have been my favorite thing I got all day:

Some of my loot!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Take that picture off- right now. . . or else!

Danielle said...

Much better- she is cuter alone.

queenieweenie said...

What picture? I wanna see the picture! "Happy, Happy Birthday Ani dear, Happy days will come to you all year. If I had one wish then it would be, a Happy, Happy Birthday to you from me!" Happy Birthday Ani. Hey, don't knock 22 and preggo-that was me! Try 28 with 4 kids-that'll get you some looks!

Aaron and Lindsay said...

Happy birthday! Looks like you had a good one!