I felt Banana Girl move for the first time last night! I was so excited, I woke Mattie up to tell him! Finally!
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I felt Banana Girl move for the first time last night! I was so excited, I woke Mattie up to tell him! Finally!
Posted by
Ani
at
4:10 PM
5 comments:
isn't that the best thing ever? I totally miss that about being pregnant!
Feeling the baby move is the best part. It becomes so real. I am so happy for you guys!
That's the only tjing I miss about being pregnant...ha
Yea! What a feeling. The only two things I liked about being pregnant were feeling the baby move and EVERYONE is so nice to you! Keep up the good work mama!
Ani that's so awesome! I've been feeling mine too and it's the best! Lately though, they've been getting rowdy around bed time, which makes it a little hard to fall asleep! Get your rest now while you still can! :)
Post a Comment