Thursday, September 23, 2010

Playgroup

Kate started her little playgroup today. When I told her where she was going this morning she squealed! She wanted two pony tails, and two big bows. She also had to wear her princess shoes.
I loved having an excuse for her to wear her cute "pack pack". Never mind that it only had a diaper, some water, and a pair of extra pants in there. She is getting so big!








7 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

She's gorgeous. And a perfect mix of the two of you!

Brooke Trogdon said...

Love the skinny jeans the whole outfit and she totally looks adorable and could definitely be a kid model.

abbie said...

She is so cute!! Where is that shirt from?? By the way, I recently saw the post you did of Kate dancing to I've got a feeling.... Has she seen the backyardigans version of the song? We just saw it today.... Too funny!

J & J said...

kate is so beautiful. love her.

Ani said...

Abbie- Yes! We have seen it and it is so funny! Her shirt is from Old Navy and was only $5!

liz said...

she is so cute and i love those pink shoes!

Chris and Debbie said...

She is so beautiful and is starting to look like such a big girl in that darling outfit! Man it goes fast!