So excited for her favorite Lemon Pasta.I head into the kitchen every evening around 4:45. When Kate hears me pull out the pots and pans, she literally runs to get her stool, and then pushed me out of the way to put the stool RIGHT where I am standing.
She is a good little helper. Mostly she just a taste tester, and but she sneaks cheese and lemons a lot too. Her favorite is when we make pizza. She "paints" the olive oil onto the dough, spreads the sauce, sprinkles the cheese, and then starts eating all the cheese and sauce off until I can get in away form her and into the oven.
When Matt calls to tell us he is on his way home, Kate answered the phone. This is what she says, "Hi Daddy! Come on home now! You coming? Making pasta with Mommy. Bye!" I giggle every time.
Then, while things simmer and bake, Kate usually catches a cartoon. But when she hears the timer "ding", she is back in a flash.
Apron on, watching the pizza bake.


2 comments:
Ummm...I might just need that Lemon Pasta recipe! She is a darling little chef!
Lemon Pasta sounds delicious! Whats in it?
Post a Comment