Started playgroup with these cute kiddos...
Do you see what I see? I just downloaded this picture and I can't figure out why the inside of her eye is BLUE!?

Love her when she gets out of the shower.

Started potty training. She had been holding her pee for about 6-8 hours a day, so her Dr. said, we HAD to potty train this week or she could get an infection. So...we have been working on it. In the past 24 hours she has gone pee pee on the potty 8 times, and had two accidents. I think that is pretty good right?! 

She ended a long week with a date with her favorite Daddy at none other than Chuck E. Cheese.


1 comment:
Hmmm, I can't think of any medical reason for the blue lower eyelid. So I'd think something got in there, play dough, food coloring? That would be awesome if she was potty trained before your next bundle of joy! It sounds like she's doing great! :o)
Post a Comment