After story time at the library this morning, we checked out a few books and a couple DVDs.
Kate doesn't know what is about to hit her!
We got home, and I was about to change Kate's diaper before her nap when I realized she had a dry diaper. The last diaper I had changed was like 4 hours earlier. So I jumped on the opportunity and put her on the potty and started reading her the new books!
I was laughing so hard...are these books serious?!?!
And this one hit me funny because we had been sitting in the bathroom for about 20 minutes!
And then this very medical appropriate explanation of what to call pee-pee and poo-poo! 
We might not have had any success today, but I sure had a good laugh!
We got home, and I was about to change Kate's diaper before her nap when I realized she had a dry diaper. The last diaper I had changed was like 4 hours earlier. So I jumped on the opportunity and put her on the potty and started reading her the new books!I was laughing so hard...are these books serious?!?!
And this one hit me funny because we had been sitting in the bathroom for about 20 minutes!
And then this very medical appropriate explanation of what to call pee-pee and poo-poo! 
We might not have had any success today, but I sure had a good laugh!


3 comments:
Once Upon a Potty really helped Daylynn. I totally die laughing reading it, but it works! Good luck with potty training!!
That is hilarious. Hawaii looks like fun!
That is awesome. Can't wait for Max to get the books!
Post a Comment