Today was going to spent at home waiting to sign for an important package for Matt. It ended up coming early, and we decided to go to Disneyland last minute.
All Kate thinks, talks, and plays with these days are Princesses. She wears her crown everywhere!
She calls her self a pretty princess. I love it all.
I wanted her to meet the Princesses at Disneyland, but thought she would be scared like she is of the other characters. Well, I was proven wrong. We waited and waited and waited in line. It was hot, she wanted to be held the whole time, but we powered through and I am so glad we did. The minute she saw the first princess she went into a trance. She was quiet, wore a sweet little smile, was very poised, let out a few breathy "wows", and very friendly to all three princesses. She posed with her hands folded and a cute smile with each princess with out being asked. She was truly feeling special, and in the company of her own!



Then we found a shady bench and had a very nice lunch, just her and I.

We braved the roller coaster in Toontown!
And she loved it!
On the Rockets, she asked to wear my glasses, which just added to her cuteness.
While flying up there with her I thought, "Life seriously could not get better than this."
It was the perfect day with my daughter.
(Or should I say daughters, since the presence of the unborn daughter was definitely made known today. I am exhausted!)
All Kate thinks, talks, and plays with these days are Princesses. She wears her crown everywhere!
She calls her self a pretty princess. I love it all.
I wanted her to meet the Princesses at Disneyland, but thought she would be scared like she is of the other characters. Well, I was proven wrong. We waited and waited and waited in line. It was hot, she wanted to be held the whole time, but we powered through and I am so glad we did. The minute she saw the first princess she went into a trance. She was quiet, wore a sweet little smile, was very poised, let out a few breathy "wows", and very friendly to all three princesses. She posed with her hands folded and a cute smile with each princess with out being asked. She was truly feeling special, and in the company of her own!



Then we found a shady bench and had a very nice lunch, just her and I.
We braved the roller coaster in Toontown!
While flying up there with her I thought, "Life seriously could not get better than this."
It was the perfect day with my daughter.
(Or should I say daughters, since the presence of the unborn daughter was definitely made known today. I am exhausted!)


2 comments:
We are definitely going to have to do this next time we go. Day was pretty excited to see the princesses in your pictures...she said, "oooohhhhh" when I showed them to her.
Too too cute. My little nieces would be in heaven.
Post a Comment