Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hawaii Day 3



Our Anniversary!!

I woke up feeling super sick! Bummer, since we had a full day planned! I sucked it up, and went along with Matt's crazy planning.

Ate breakfast on our balcony with this view!
Then went to the pool for some fun and relaxation!
Who cares if we were the only adults going down the slide?!



Paddle boarding in Haleiwa.

I started feeling really yucky and my back was killing me, so I took it easy!
Quick trip the Doctor because my chest was hurting so bad, and I had a nasty cough that came on super fast.

Kua Aina Burger for lunch. The best ever burger!

Then of course some Shaved Ice!
He loves the beans. Me, no.
He is pretty cute.
Stopped at Waimea on our way back to the hotel. I conked out on the beach while Matt went exploring with the camera.
When Matt told me we were going back to Hawaii, all I wanted was to have dinner on the deck that we fell inlove on. So...that is what we did for our anniversary dinner. It was perfect.
Before we left the hotel...

Self-timer professionals. We ate our dinner, and of course talked about all those fun memories we had on that deck. We might have reenacted our first kiss too!
Too bad you can't see the view. It was pretty with the moon! And just the way we remembered it.
Then back to T-Bay to swing around on the hammocks and make out like old times!
See my flower? Matt made sure I always had a fresh flower in my hair. Cute boy.
It was the best anniversary! (Despite feeling like death!)

5 comments:

Brooke Trogdon said...

Cute pics and I would so be on that slide with you! How did you get to have dinner on the deck you fell in love? was it at your old house?

Robyn said...

You ARE funny. And you don't NEED makeup so why wear it? (This comment is from your post from above but it wouldn't let me leave a comment)

I loved your pics from Hawaii, you look so good and you guys are going to remember the trip before your second child forever! I'm so happy you got to go and that you got back safely. I bet Kate missed you and you missed her so much. We have got to go there someday and eat one of those burgers and get shaved ice. Everyone talks about it! Happy Anniversary!

Ani said...

It was Matt's old house. We went the day before and asked the owner if we could, and they said, sure! It was great!

J & J said...

oh my gosh. the hammock. the deck. bikini beach. so many GREAT memories! did matt dance for you? i'm jealous! next trip should be a girls' trip. just sayin'.

Tim and Jennifer said...

Jealous!! You guys are too cute. You look amazing. Definitely jealous of your tan skin!