Monday, June 14, 2010

Kate's 2nd Birthday Party

It is pretty funny how much time and effort went into her 1st Birthday Party Decorations
and especially the food! (You will want to click on that one!)...
compared to this year! It really crept up on me this year!
I knew she would have fun if her little friends, cousins, and cupcakes were present. So I didn't stress!

Here is the big TWO year old in all her glory! I love this photo!
I semi-decorated with a Pinwheel theme...

Party girl at her favorite place...The Beach Club! She talks about this place all the time, so I thought she would love her party there. I was right!

Mattie and I with our TWO year old.
She a little bit freaked out during her "Happy Birthday" song. A little overwhelming for her.
How many adults does it take to light a candle?

She got an adorable owl "pack pack" and immediately wanted to try it on!
Me and my babe.
Loved opening presents this year. (Nice faces Rob, Cort, and Claudia!)
Kate and cousin Addie
Darling sun hat from Auntie Carly and Uncle Chad.
Kate and her cousin Addie and friend Roxie.

I want to pinch that bum.
Saying goodbye to her guest! She was SO tired by the time we got home! Party was a success!

So I don't forget in 20 years, these are the attendees:
Cousins: Tyler, Jake, Addie, and Carter
Friends: Angie, Raegan, Jenna, Roxie, Ryker, Aiden, Tanna, Avery, and Ainsley

3 comments:

Brooke Trogdon said...

Love this. And I absolutely LOVED Kate's 1 year party. Fantastic decorations. Makes me feel like I need to start planning Evan's party, we only have 8 months to go! haha. Great job!

Robyn said...

Um..wow. Love the picture of me cleaning food out of my teeth with my tongue. But seriously, it was the best party and your decorations were totally cute. Loved the food too, especially the spinach artichoke dip. You did a great job. I love the pics of her first birthday too. It really does look like a reception in the backyard! Love it!!

Eve said...

Wren has that same swimsuit so I'm thinking she needs a matching hat.

Kate makes an adorable two year old.