I made my first batch of jam...

Made these invites for Kate's 2nd Birthday Party...
Trying to keep up with these two. Kate is getting so mature lately! The other day she said, "Look at the birdies flying in the sky!" What?! Matt and I couldn't believe she said an 8 word sentence!
Taking a few newborns photos...


I am now working with the Beehives (12 and 13 years old girls) at church, and I taught them some basics of photography during their midweek activity...Night shots were their favorites!


We have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of my 2nd niece...and I spent some time preparing for her shower and made these little cupcake holders on my trusty Cricut!
And then made some little accessories, and onesies for her!



Can't wait to meet the little bundle very very soon!

Made these invites for Kate's 2nd Birthday Party...
Trying to keep up with these two. Kate is getting so mature lately! The other day she said, "Look at the birdies flying in the sky!" What?! Matt and I couldn't believe she said an 8 word sentence!
Taking a few newborns photos...

I am now working with the Beehives (12 and 13 years old girls) at church, and I taught them some basics of photography during their midweek activity...Night shots were their favorites!

We have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of my 2nd niece...and I spent some time preparing for her shower and made these little cupcake holders on my trusty Cricut!

And then made some little accessories, and onesies for her!



Can't wait to meet the little bundle very very soon!


3 comments:
LOVE all the things you made- I should order one of those rose headbands for my niece! SO CUTE!
Ani you are so talented! I love you
Wow, you have been busy! You r seriously one talented mama! I love those bracelets! Kate's party was so fun. i'm so glad we made it. I wish I could've heard kate say that to the girl crying in nursery, that is so precious. she is so sweet. we really try to teach them compassion for others in nursery, ha ha! is that sunny's baby elise? i want to c more! those r so good. she is such a beautiful baby. those boxes u made for your sister's shower look so professional! great catch up post!
Post a Comment