Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Proud Mommy Moment

(kate with her friends at her 2nd bday party. raegan in orange, kate in yellow, and angie in the polka dots.)

The week Kate turned 2, she was gifted a new attitude. She has always been sassy, but now she raises her voice, and has some strong opinions. It was a long weekend. No time for naps, and it has been a little rough.
I walked into nursery to check on Kate (ie. chat with my friend) and while I was talking, I saw Kate walk up to her little friend who was standing by the door crying. Kate patted her on the back, and said a really sweet voice, "She be back, be back!" I died. Such a proud mommy moment. I am so glad I got to see that and be reminded that the attitude is a phase, and she is still my sweet girl.

3 comments:

Megan said...

You should be proud. She is such a little sweetie. Tell Kate thanks for being such a good friend to Angie.

Ash and Christian said...

Where was this picture taken? I need to go there NOW!

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute in that hat! I think you need to get one so you match!