I have been lazy.
A lazy blogger mostly.
I haven't even posted to my photography blog in forever. I am going through a phase with photography. Sometimes, it becomes a chore. The guilt of not capturing Kate perfectly, or not editing fast enough, or not posting all the shoots. But I have a new computer, some new equipment, and I am feeling good about it again. It has been a hobby of mine since I was a teenager. I have been thinking about it differently lately, and love that it is a hobby I can do inside or outside of the home, and it gives me creative outlet that I need. I have taken the pressure off myself, and I just having fun with it.
Here is a fun shoot I did with my friend Jylare and her family.
A lazy blogger mostly.
I haven't even posted to my photography blog in forever. I am going through a phase with photography. Sometimes, it becomes a chore. The guilt of not capturing Kate perfectly, or not editing fast enough, or not posting all the shoots. But I have a new computer, some new equipment, and I am feeling good about it again. It has been a hobby of mine since I was a teenager. I have been thinking about it differently lately, and love that it is a hobby I can do inside or outside of the home, and it gives me creative outlet that I need. I have taken the pressure off myself, and I just having fun with it.
Here is a fun shoot I did with my friend Jylare and her family.


No comments:
Post a Comment