Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Out of the mouth of my babe...

Her Noodle Trick

When the ice maker made a noise, Kate looked at me with big eyes and said, "Maybe it's a lion!"

When went outside to say goodnight to the moon, and I asked her if she could reach it, and she said, "I need a ladder."

Smagic-Sandwich

Nutri-grain Bar- Dog

Me: What is your name?
Kate: Kate!
Me: Kate what?
Kate: Kate Jesus!

This morning Matt called, and Kate has learned what his ring tone is and started running and yelling, "We're coming Daddy! We're coming!!!"

We call boobs "foofies" in our family. Kate has started the "What's that?!" game in the shower, and I told her "foofies", and now every time I change in front of her she points and yells "WOOFIES!"

Me: Did you have fun playing with your friend at the park?
Kate: Yeah!
Me: What was her name?
Kate: Melia (Amelia, our neighbor)
Me: No, it was your friend from nursery, what was her name?
Kate: Um...Raegan?
Me: No...
Kate: GIRL! Name Girl!!!

Me: How many strawberries do you have? Count them..one...
Kate: dos, tres, cinco. CINCO!

"Yes! Costco! We going to Costco!"

She was suppose to be napping, but I could hear pages turning, and figured she reached through her crib to get some books. I walked in there, and she had her shirt off, and had all of her blankets and stuffed animals in a pile that she was sitting on and reading her favorite book. She said, "I am Princess Kate! I want to sleep in mama's bed!" Drama Mama!

I went to bed with wet hair, and woke up with some craazy locks. When I went to wake up Kate she laughed and said, "Whoaa Princess Mama!"

(Compiled during this week)





1 comment:

Danica Osborn said...

i love these!!! when kids begin talking and saying funny things it's my faavorite stage!!! keep 'em coming!!!

love the love language book by the way...