Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Welp, being a home owners has almost killed us already. ALMOST!
We got our keys on Friday finally!!!
We ripped out tile in the kitchen and bathroom, and painted, and laid half the tile all in one day. Never been so tired. We have been over there everyday cleaning, cutting tile, putting in new baseboards, or finding other little (or what we thought would be little) projects that need to be completed before we move in.
Saturday is the big day.
Needless to say, I am taking a little break from this blog until my fingers recover from all that scrubbing.

6 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

Good luck! I gave up on home improvements quickly haha. I'm sure you'll decorate it soo cute!

Brooke Trogdon said...

I hope you took some before and after photos. Can't wait to see the finished product!

ellen said...

I'd help you clean if I didn't live 3,000 miles away! Good luck with the BM (big move). :)

Brooke Wilkins said...

I am so excited for you! How awesome! This is such a fun, crazy, stressful and tiring but AWESOME time! good luck!

Lemme said...

isn't it nice to make it your own though?!

queenieweenie said...

pictures please! that is so exciting.