Ani- picking out paint color, selling and buying furniture, snuggling with my baby, busy behind the camera, wrapping up my calling in the Branch, sewing, crafting a tiny bit, soaking up summer, trying some new recipes, folding laundry, decorating for a baby shower, meeting up with old friends, dreaming of my big new closet, and counting down the days when we will have our own home.
Matt- super busy working, just moved to a huge new office in Irvine, selling his toys (motorized scooter, laptop) and buying boring things like a BBQ, fridge, and toilets. Continues to be the best dad and hubby around. Makes Kate laugh like there is no tomorrow. Getting in some surfing and driving range when he can. Handling all the home loan shiz that I like to say uninvolved in.
Kate- her personality is just getting way to funny. She is staying busy exploring the house, opening drawers and cabinets, and ALWAYS making sure they are closed, and sometimes shutting her little chubby fingers in them sometimes, reading her books and watching her Signing Time videos, carrying sand buckets around like a purse in the crook of her elbow, giving away kisses, loving the nursery at church a little early, playing hard all day, lunches with Dad, play dates, and napping every afternoon away.
MISC- Our little place should close on MONDAY! Keeping our fingers crossed.
We had a fun date for our anniversary, celebrated my sisters bday, attended two families temple sealings, and did their photography, baby showers, had a blast on labor day, and I am going to try to post so I can catch up before we the craziness of moving begins. I am still reading all of our blogs, and I will try to comment more often!
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Time to update lazy style.
Posted by
Ani
at
8:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Good luck with the house! You'll love being a home owner. :)
glad to hear you're still alive...and hope all goes well with the house...it's the most annoying, antagonizing, make-you-feel-like-an-idiot process ever...but it's SO WORTH IT in the end!!! can't wait for pics!!!
Lucy loves to close things too. It's like it's her self-proclaimed job in the house. I love it (even when it means I have to re-open something with my arms full).
Post a Comment