Wednesday, September 16, 2009

i love my little family.

talking to her dada
discovering a new park with mama swing around picking out books at the library unhappy about leaving the beach my "cheesy" husband silly girl nightly occurrence with these two (check out her cheek-amazing!) Christmas card? she is really into noses right now and getting rides in suitcases from grandpa sweet tired girl i am one lucky girl to have these two in my life.

4 comments:

Deanna said...

That is so funny, I did a post with that exact same title yesterday! Guess we are both very lucky girls.

Eve said...

Love the suitcase ride! Grandpas are fun. I guess because they're just daddies grown up.

Tim and Jennifer said...

Your frequent blogging makes me happy. I'm going to be so sad when her rolls wear off.

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of her on the cell phone, adorable!