Friday night we met up with family in town at Ballpark Pizza.
I use to get little prizes out of this same "Fun Chicken" when I was little!
Kate and her cute cousin Ashlyn.
Saturday was my cousin's shower that I decorated for, (will post a few pictures later), and then I rushed over to the temple to take photos outside of two families from our Branch. This was from later that night. Love these people.
Monday was spent at the beach! It was so fun. Danielle and Aaron brought their new motor home. It made all the difference in an enjoyable day at the beach, especially with kids! Mom and Danielle
Aaron, Carter Man, and Mattie
Tired out boys! Tyler and Jake.
Cute Carter. Found our the next day this little guy had a broken arm!
Me and my Dad.
The girls. Addie and Kate.
Me and husband.
Sisters. Too bad she wasn't wearing her suit has like mine. We could have been twinners!
Enjoying her Popsicle.
Family bike ride.
Kissing cousins!
I love that Kate has a cousin only 5 weeks older than her! So fun.
Then we hit up the Labor Day sale at Lowe's and spent $1300 on boring stuff. AH! So not fun. But saving $300 was really fun! It was a realllly long, and reallllly fun day! And we have the sun burn to show for it!
I use to get little prizes out of this same "Fun Chicken" when I was little!


4 comments:
That push-pop photo is priceless. PRICELESS!
Let's do it again- soon! That was super fun. Actually I think the word I kept using was... LOVELY!
So fun. Loved seeing you guys the other night. My baby was going crazy after we left and I think it's from all the laughing. haha.
get used to calling hope depot/lowes your 2nd home...i've grown to loathe hardware stores...
Post a Comment