I have been reading your blog for a while, and when I saw this post I thought, "Kate is a toddler!" She looks so grown up! And she is as cute as ever!
congrats with the house!!!!! that is so exciting!!!!!!!! and can i just say kate is about the cutest thing I ever did see!!!
YAY you have a house! I want to come see it, and let me know if you need help with anything moving in! Kate IS looking more grown up! Now it's time for you to have another one!
She is too cute! Looks like a great weekend! Wish we were with you at the beach!
Kate does look big here - is it the pigtails? I love her swimsuit. Yours, too.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I have been reading your blog for a while, and when I saw this post I thought, "Kate is a toddler!" She looks so grown up! And she is as cute as ever!
congrats with the house!!!!! that is so exciting!!!!!!!! and can i just say kate is about the cutest thing I ever did see!!!
YAY you have a house! I want to come see it, and let me know if you need help with anything moving in! Kate IS looking more grown up! Now it's time for you to have another one!
She is too cute! Looks like a great weekend! Wish we were with you at the beach!
Kate does look big here - is it the pigtails? I love her swimsuit. Yours, too.
Post a Comment