Thursday, September 17, 2009

I am living the sweet life.

I am blogging from my bed. With my little chubby girl snuggling next to me. She has some crazy morning hair! She is wearing a Jammie shirt with rainbows, hearts, and suns. And just a diaper.
She has TWO blankets to snuggle with, and is sucking on her Binky. She is watching Imagination Movers, with her hand resting on my boob. (It must be a comfort thing to her, I keep moving it, but it goes right back.) She is obsessed with bracelets right now, and just spotted one of them on my nightstand, and held out her wrist, her signal she wants it on.
Sometimes I worry that I won't soak up this time enough. Will I remember lazy mornings like these ten years from now? I want to.
She is changing so fast. I can see it happening right before my eyes.
She just crawled off the bed, and has returned with books. I am off to enjoy my lazy morning.
I love this life.

3 comments:

Heath and Gretchen said...

Ani, I love this. I can totally picture you two. My girls are doing so many of the same things as Kate and I'm loving the stage they're at. Too bad we don't live closer. My girls would love playing/stealing toys from Kate and giving hugs! :)

Ms. Green Eyes said...

Sounds sublime! Can't wait for lazy mornings with my baby girl...

Chris and Debbie said...

That is a pretty sweet life! I'm so happy for you and that you're so happy and that you appreciate everything!