Monday, April 6, 2009

weekend highlights

a much needed night out. or was it morning? we left the house at 11:45 pm. not making a habit out of that one.
kate's hair blowing in the wind.
seeing dolphins (in case you can't see it, matt is pointing it out for you!)
being with these two.
and these guys too.
his cute smile and her chubby cheeks.
conference.
sleeping in.
evening walks.
late night bike ride with my boyfriend to mojo.
2 am snuggle with my baby girl.
and matt tell me in the middle of the night he wanted a "sexy fish taco". anyone have a recipe for that?!
it was a good one.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun! I need to talk to you about Palm Springs! It could be bad.....but we can see what to work out! Maybe we shpould just beach it for a weekend! I haven't been in forever!

Ashley Dickman said...

You look so pretty in the first picture! Looks like a fun weekend!

Megan and Mike said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I wish we could have been there with you guys. David said you guys might be going again....if you do, you better tell us!

Chris and Debbie said...

How fun! Looks like an awesome weekend! I LOVE the nicer weather (not that we haven't been experiencing much here!) I have to admit, I'm a bit jealous of the dolphins. I should be grateful though, while we were there we saw dolphins three times which was a dream come true, but just like their dorsal fin. :o) Your hair looks great! You look cute with bangs! I've really wanted to change my hair style. And I briefly thought about bangs. I wonder if I went to one of the really nice hair places if they would tell me what style would look good on me, because that's what I would LOVE.