I just want to eat her.
A for Adorable!!!
so cute..and those chubby cheeks are way too yummy not to eat!
such a cute photo! Love the pigtails.
it's official! she's a big girl! i swear they only get cuter once there hair does the pigtails and pony tails. i just want eat her. so sad i'll never had a gorgeous brown eyed baby like yours...unless i get bizay with the mailman...hmmm...
I love her body expression! What a cutie!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
A for Adorable!!!
so cute..and those chubby cheeks are way too yummy not to eat!
such a cute photo! Love the pigtails.
it's official! she's a big girl! i swear they only get cuter once there hair does the pigtails and pony tails. i just want eat her. so sad i'll never had a gorgeous brown eyed baby like yours...unless i get bizay with the mailman...hmmm...
I love her body expression! What a cutie!
Post a Comment