Monday, April 13, 2009

We had a Happy Easter.




We colored eggs, and for some reason I wanted to look like a rabbit in this picture? Mama B in the background making her amazing cinnamon rolls.












We had a great afternoon at the park. We had Easter dinner picnic style. It was perfect.






This little cutie loved sucking on the egg she found.

She also is obsessed with pulling her bows out and eating them now.

Don't you love those legs?!











I love experiencing things with Kate for the first time. Suddenly Easter Egg Hunts are so fun again!

6 comments:

ellen said...

THOSE LEGS ARE TOO MUCH!!!

Tim and Jennifer said...

I love her legs!! They remind me of what Kyle's were like before he started walking. You are looking fab and tan as well!

nicole said...

I am also dying over her leg rolls! I could eat her up she is so cute!

You are already so tan, maybe I am now realizing I need to join you on walking by the beach again? Is that your secret?

J & J said...

i can't even handle her leg rolls.

liz said...

love your bangs, they look AMAZING on you! and oh my gosh kate's chubby little legs are so cute!

Chris and Debbie said...

What a fun Easter! I can't wait until all the holidays regain their childhood charm! I love the pics of you and Kate!