Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Got ya!

People, people! Oh how I love April Fools'. I will not leave the beach. You are right, Ashley. But, I wish I COULD  make myself leave the beach, so I could live in that beautiful home. But then I think about how it is snowing there, and then I don't care if I have 5 bedrooms. 

But the tiny one is cute though, huh? I want it bad. I have already decorated that whole house in my head. Keep your fingers crossed that we can get our ducks in a row before it sells! 

This morning I put orange food coloring in the milk and poured my brother a nice cup of "OJ". It was great. 

But then someone, who has yet to fess up, unhooked our DVR cable, and Lost did not get recorded. 

Someone is going to pay big time for that. April Fools' Day or not. They should be thanking their luck stars that it wasn't Thursday today. Thursday=Grey's/Private Practice. 

Any good pranks this year? 

7 comments:

Heath and Gretchen said...

You had me fooled! :) Hey I found these sites with really cute accessories for baby girls and thought you might like them for Kate! http://www.oopsydaisybaby.com/ and http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5043139. You've inspired me to get creative for next year's April fools! :)

Lemme said...

yeah...i was gonna put up a pregnancy post but that would have been too expected and people would have known in a heartbeat. the house is cute! have you looked at it yet? gotten pre-approved? put an offer in?

Aaron and Lindsay said...

Where is the cute house in CA at?

ellen said...

http://ellenpatton.blogspot.com/2009/04/sister-patton.html

Rebecca Lowe said...

PHEW! I don't care how much i'd love to see you around these parts... I love you too much to wish this weather upon you.

liz said...

i just got really really really really really really excited adn then i read this post! i wish you were moving to utah but then i totally get why your not.. hello you have a beach and great weather and golden spoon year round! the house in ca is really cute and i bet it would look super cute if you got it and could decorate.

our april fools joke this year was we told people we were pregnant with twins.. robs idea, which neither one of those are true but it fooled a lot of people.

miss you and i really want to go to hawaii on vacation so bad.. maybe we should all plan a trip!

Chris and Debbie said...

You almost had us super excited! We would have only been eight hours away! I don't think I would've believed it though with how much you love the beach and nice weather. And then Chris was talking to your bro and thought he was moving to South Dakota rather than San Diego. And that got our hopes up since it would be even closer. But we're stuck in Colorado by ourselves. Stubborn husband! Your house looks so cute and perfect for you guys! I really hope you get it! Is it in Irvine? How fun! Good luck!!!