Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Lunch Date


Kate and I just got back from a lunch date with our favorite boy. We learned that Kate can now drink from a straw, and LOVES Diet Coke. Ut Oh! Her facial expression was priceless when she got that first sip of carbonation.
We were sitting on a bench next to a planter, and while Matt and I were flirting, (and not watching our daughter as closely as we should have) she decided to put a whole handful of dirt in her mouth. It was one of those slow motion moments. I looked over just as her chubby hand released the filth in her clean little mouth. Her expression this time, we even better. Matt and I couldn't stop laughing as we tried to get it all out.
What's better than Diet Coke, to wash down the remaining dirt?
It is days like this I hope I won't forget about.

1 comment:

S. Tallman said...

LOL! It is too bad there wasn't time for a photo of the "mud moment" and Kate's expression!