Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My daughter has attitude.





love it.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I WANNA EAT HER! :-)

KEH said...

Oh my gosh, ANI!! Those thighs!!! Is there anything more delicious in the world?!? So, so , so, SO cute!

Lemme said...

okay...that bikini is the cutest thing on earth...seriously

Anonymous said...

I really can't get over how cute she is. And I love your new picture at the very top. And sorry I'm weird and random and look at your blog all the time. And comment...

S. Tallman said...

My favorite photo here is the one with the 2 little pigtails sticking up while she enjoys her bottle! Sooooo sweet!!!!

Becky said...

yes, i am LOVING these pictures! and your new header. happy friday!

Ms. Green Eyes said...

Adorable! I need HELP! I am trying to post the Elder Holland video from youtube, but when it's over all these other videos pop up, and I don't want all that garbage on my blog... how did you do yours so that doesn't happen? Thanks! You can email me... fuller.nic@gmail.com

J & J said...

love the circus picture above. would love to see more. miss you a lot. in love with kate. want to eat her legs. and her cheeks. and her belly. moving tomorrow. graduated today. feeling all over the place. love you.

Chris and Debbie said...

Those are the funniest and cutest pics! She does look like she might have a little "tude!" And in the last one she looks like she's trying real hard to go to the bathroom! LOL!