Do you like my new hair?
Oooh bangs, you are brave! Looks great!
L-O-V-E
Looks good Ani!
Love it! I love the way Meghan cuts bangs- I need her to do mine!
Love it! I could never get bangs that look that good.
l.o.v.e. we basically have the exact same hair right now, which makes me happy.
love it. totally.
I love the hair. I am cutting mine off tomorrow! Ahhhh! Hopefully my hair will look half as cute as yours.
I love the bangs! You look really cute
I LOVE your bangs! I am so glad you bit the bullet!
cute bangs!
You are rockin' the new do! Love it! I'm considering bangs myself, but haven't taken the plunge yet.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Oooh bangs, you are brave! Looks great!
L-O-V-E
Looks good Ani!
Love it! I love the way Meghan cuts bangs- I need her to do mine!
Love it! I could never get bangs that look that good.
l.o.v.e. we basically have the exact same hair right now, which makes me happy.
love it. totally.
I love the hair. I am cutting mine off tomorrow! Ahhhh! Hopefully my hair will look half as cute as yours.
I love the bangs! You look really cute
I LOVE your bangs! I am so glad you bit the bullet!
cute bangs!
You are rockin' the new do! Love it! I'm considering bangs myself, but haven't taken the plunge yet.
Post a Comment