Monday, March 2, 2009

Thoughts...

I have been thinking about the Gledhill family all day. They took their sweet daughter off of life support today. I cannot begin to imagine what they have gone through for the past year, and especially over the past week, and today.
I do not know how people could possibly endure the loss of loved ones with out the knowledge of Heavenly Fathers plan of happiness for us. I know the Gledhill family is feeling comfort from all of our prayers, and from their knowledge of the gospel.
Tonight my heart is full. Full of sadness for their family. Full of happiness that families are eternal. Full of gratitude that I have a healthy baby sleeping soundly in the room next door.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing that story with me. Their words have touched my heart!

Danica Osborn said...

I've been praying for them since you shared their story. What a faithful family. Today's post made me cry. I just can't even imagine. It really does make you so grateful for the healthy children we have. Thanks for posting about it--really puts life in perspective. You are so good about using your blog as a missionary tool. I need to speak up more.

Becky said...

i am SO glad you wrote about this family initially on your blog. this family has touched my life beyond words. you're wonderful ani!

Chris and Debbie said...

This is so sad. I hadn't checked their blog in several days and I'm so sad for them. I can't imagine how hard this whole process has been for them. But the Lord has really blessed them with their testimony and their strength and they seem to have peace with their knowledge that their beautiful daughter is in Heaven and no longer suffering and they will be with her again. You wrote a beautiful post Ani. Thanks for sharing!